Pre-entries will be accepted through June 30 via email only to Susan Daniels firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors:Please put in subject Line :WV AQHA Show Entry
DO NOT SEND ENTRIES VIA EMAIL AFTER 6/30/20!
You will need to send:
1) Entry Form (It is best for you to keep a copy so you know what classes you have entered) Link to Entry forms ( 2020 WVQHA Regular Entry Form Page 1 & 2)
2) Copy of AQHA Card
3) Copy of Horse’s Papers
4) Signed Copy of WVQHA Hold Harmless Agreement (2020 WVQHA Hold Harmless Agreement)
5) Signed Copy of COVID-19 Waiver (COVID-19 release)
6) 30 Day Health Certificate (Horses from out of state)
7) Negative Coggins within 1 Year
8) 2020 WVQHA Membership Form (Optional)-Year end points will be calculated without minimum number of shows for 2020. (WVQHA Membership App 2020)
With large numbers expected, please make copies of all paperwork prior to attending the show or it is your responsibility to make copies to hand in to secretary outside of the show office. With limited number of people in office at one time, this should speed things up. Please read all guidelines carefully. Masks will not be required but recommended in barns and inside buildings.
All horses entering the show grounds from out-of-state MUST have a current Coggins test and Health Certificate, whether the horse is being shown or not. This is strictly enforced by the West Virginia Department of Agriculture. Failure to provide proper paperwork will be adequate grounds to dismiss horse(s) from grounds. To be current, Health Certificate must be dated within 30 days.